Fairy tales Books Project: a new illustrated edition of Beauty and the Beast

 


What is that thing that makes you stop in front of a painting, an art print, a sculpture?

We spend lots of time doing binge watching, forgetting what we saw moments after having seen it, dragged away by the internet non-stop image flowing through the desktops of our devices.

 

But sometimes, not so often, something captures our attention and brings us away for a while: and suddenly you can't take your eyes off a painting, an illustration, a sculpture, whose details hook your imagination and grant you moments of bliss and rest in the twilight light of your fantasy...

 

At least, that's how I feel when I find a piece of art I really like... this is probably the reason behind my latest project, Fairytales: a series of illustrated books featuring european tales, traditions and folklore.... many illustrations I already painted, since I had to stop because I broke my right wrist about two weeks ago .... I had a very hard time because I felt very discouraged .... Coronavirus forced me to almost stop painting, to take care of my two young sons: schools are closed and they are with me all day long.


But I don't surrender, and I hopefully will publish my next book soon.... a new illustrated edition of Beauty and the Beast!


If you love art, folklore and ancient legends consider supporting my project visiting its page here:  https://www.facebook.com/Fairytales-2299126447035550/ , and add your like!


You will be able to follow updates about the book publishing date, work in progress and sneak peaks of the painting, as well as booking your copy of the book!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction