My Art dolls in Rome - I am taking part to Roma Fashion Doll convention

Guess what I amk working at these days?
You'll never get It!!! Emoticon smile
I am going to take part to Roma fashion doll convention on November 28/29, and I am creating a custom series of 3d dolls for this show!!!
Yes, I also create art dolls... it's been a long time since I did my latest and this convention gave me the opportunity to create something new and inspiring....
You can see here a shot of my working desk: at this stage I did body, arms, 2 different heads, and modelled a custom mold from them...
A pair of my paintings will also be on display, and I will bring prints for those longing to purchase one but preferring not to reserve an original painting....
I will post work in progress photos and I will later reveal wich paintings and prints I am going to bring... stay tuned! I am plenty of isdeas and there will be many surprises!
And, last but not least, entrance is free!
‪#‎romafashiondollconvention‬
‪#‎artdolls‬
‪#‎artdoll‬
‪#‎customartdolls‬
‪#‎ooakdoll‬


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction