My review about Ezebee.com


 Fabiola's Art Prints and Originals


A few days ago I opened a new online shop on Ezebee: it is probably still soon to make a review, nevertheless I can spend a few words about it....

Since the beginning Ezebee gave me a good feeling: community seems to be alive and interactive, and customer service is quick and responsive, which is an important thing for future earnings (which I hope will be huge!)

I also published an event in the shop spot reserved for such things, and after only a few minutes 2 people already granted their presence.... and we all know it's a very hard thing to get on the internet!
So I hope it will go on like this, and to be soon able to publish news about my first sales there!
This is the shop link:

 http://www.ezebee.com/it/fabiola-s-art-prints-and-originals

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction