Little Ones project #2: Cats on the scene: the final cat!










Done at last!
Ok, it took me quite a long time to finish it, but I had a terrible flu (again), and  I can only work a few hours a day...
It is my finished magical, fantastical, stupendously mysterious blue tiny cat... my daughter called it "Gattino blu", which means blue tiny cat, and it's how I call it.
It is completely hand sculpted, without any mould, and hand painted.
It is about 15 cm high: to watch the making process feel free to visit my youtube channel here.
It is currently on sale: I accept Paypal payments only, it is safer for buyer and seller as well.
If I do not sell it by the July 15th I will give it as a present to a friend of mine who is in love with it. 
Just contact me at fabiolabonghi@gmail.com and I'll send an invoice with paying instructions in 24 hours.
Last but not least: Gattino blu is on sale at € 60, shipping included, no matter where your shipping adress is.
Cat will be sent within 3 days from the payment.
I will provide a shipping tracking number as soon as I send the cat.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction