A new year: I am open for commissions!

After taking a short holiday, eating some pandoro and Christmas cakes, and being at home looking after my daughter, I am ready to start a new year full of colors, paintings and illustrations!

I had a very busy November and December, illustrating four children's books in only 40 days... but I did it without missing my delivery dates :-)

I spent these few January weeks finishing my last watercolor (you'll see it in a few days, as soon as I take the photos): I am thinking to use it to do my first video tutorial about watercolor technique...

Anyway it is finished now and I am open for commissions again: if you wish the book you wrote for your children to be illustrated, want a portrait of your dog, a custom tatto or a fantasy painting depicting your girlfriend, just contact me at fbonghi@yahoo.it

Wishing everybody a happy new year

This illustration is a custom coat of arms I did for a client....


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction