Fantasy calendar on sale

cover calendario

I just published my first monthly fantasy calendar: it is on sale on Lulu.com, and it depicts my fairy fantasy works!

My Watercolors and digital paintings are included in the calendar, which shows one painting per month, according to the month's feeling: I choose each painting thinking to the emotion you feel during each season... spring, summer, winter....

I developed the graphic of the paintings as well, in order to let them shine in a printed work such as a monthly calendar.

For the first 10 buyers, just contact me after purchasing and you will receive, free, the file version of the calendar!



Printed version:


The calendar is on sale here, just click on the button and see its large interior preview:

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.

If you prefere the italian version, you will find it here:

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.


Digital version (pdf format) on sale for only 4 Euros! 

 Just select the desidered version (english or italian) and click the paypal button: you will receive the calendar file digitally signed by the artist:


language version





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction