Liberty Longing, or the journey to improvement - Respiro: il nuovo acquerello del mese



Liberty longing - 2012


This is My new watercolor: I enjoyed very much painting the wings, I painted something beetween a butterfly and a a dragonfly wing.
 I have tried to fade colours (from green to a warm yellow) without interrupting the coloring act: in other words, I am learning to shade off one color into another without sudden changing in colors texture.
I am quite happy of it and, as usual, I felt very happy during painting.
Which is the main reason I paint for.
Please visit my Video page  to get a look at the making process: I took photos while painting (of course, I stopped painting when I took the shot!), I really hope you appreciate it.
Visit my Gallery to learn measures an other details. 

Streamfairy - Fab

Questo è il mio nuovo acquerello: mi sono divertita molto mentre lo dipingevo; in particolare mi sono concentrata sull'effetto delle ali - a metà strada tra quelle di una farfalla e quelle di una libellula - tentando di sfumare il colore senza brusche interruzioni o passaggi da una tinta all'altra.
Ne sono abbastanza soddisfatta.
Alla pagina My Videos ho inserito un video con le fasi di realizzazione: spero vi piaccia.
Le dimensioni del dipinto e gli altri dettagli potrete trovarli a questa pagina

Streamfairy - Fab

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction