A new Elf fairy


She is an elf, but she hasn't a name yet, so I decided not to show her completely until I find it... in the meanwhile, some shots... excuse me for the bad quality of the second, I was very tired when I took it... it is her pedestal (i.e. her seat)

I will post as soon as I choose her name the complete photos!

E' un'elfa, ma non ha ancora un nome, così ho deciso di non mostrarla completamente finchè non lo avrò trovato... nel frattempo, qualche scatto... scusatemi per la cattiva qualità del secondo, ero davvero stanca quando l'ho scattato... è il suo piedistallo (o meglio, sedile).

Posterò le foto complete non appena sceglierò il suo nome!



Her eyes...


And the small tree wich is her seat...

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction