My Patreon's daily free art sketches

AS I wrote in a previous post,  I opened my Patreon's page here.....

 Today, I am starting a new project: Each day I will write a post on my Patreon page, uploading a new hand designed sketch.... and each week I will choose one of the sketches done in the previous week to be designed as an artcard....

 Become my patron (see instructions here) and help me choose the sketch you love the most! 

Just become my Patron and send me a message with the sketch number you want to be designed as an art card: you will be able to access to a post showing the final artcard when it's done!

 Access to daily sketches is free for anyone to see, even if you are (still) not a patron! 
Click here  patreon_navigation_logo_mini_orange , visit my patreon's posts page and you will find extra details and a photo of me!!!!!!!!! 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Elenoire's there! On E Bay at last! On line Auction